Changes for version 0.12
- Sirc::URL is a new module which provides an easy way to view URLs which appear on the screen.
- addcmd() is an enhanced version of sirc's. It lets you define commands whose names contain non-alphanumeric characters.
- addhelp() is an enhanced version of sirc's. It both adds the new command to the main help topic (or "set" topic), and provides a way to add help without hardcoding the format that help entries use.
- arg_count_error() supplies the subroutine name if it's undef.
- settable_boolean() allows you to supply a validator function.
- settable_str() is a new function, similar to settable_int().
Track information about the channels you're on
simple channel limit management
view URLs with an external browser
Utility sirc functions