Create, set up, and return an Authz object.
Populate the message and response with results returned from performing query:
Delete the access controls for a given principal on a given node:
Return the access control list for the node in JSON format
Modify the privileges on a specified node for a specified principal.
Authz - content related functionality for Sling implemented over rest APIs.
Perl library providing a layer of abstraction to the REST content methods
- jcr:read - the privilege to retrieve a node and get its properties and their values.
- jcr:modifyProperties - the privilege to create, modify and remove the properties of a node.
- jcr:addChildNodes - the privilege to create child nodes of a node.
- jcr:removeNode - the privilege to remove a node.
- jcr:removeChildNodes the privilege to remove child nodes of a node.
- jcr:write an aggregate privilege that contains:
jcr:modifyProperties jcr:addChildNodes jcr:removeNode jcr:removeChildNodes
- jcr:readAccessControl the privilege to get the access control policy of a node.
- jcr:modifyAccessControl the privilege to modify the access control policies of a node.
- jcr:lockManagement the privilege to lock and unlock a node.
- jcr:versionManagment the privilege to perform versioning operations on a node.
- jcr:nodeTypeManagement the privilege to add and remove mixin node types and change the primary node type of a node.
- jcr:retentionManagement the privilege to perform retention management operations on a node.
- jcr:lifecycleManagement the privilege to perform lifecycle operations on a node.
- jcr:all an aggregate privilege that contains all predefined privileges.
jcr:read jcr:write jcr:readAccessControl jcr:modifyAccessControl jcr:lockManagement jcr:versionManagement jcr:nodeTypeManagement jcr:retentionManagement jcr:lifecycleManagement
Note: In order to actually remove a node, jcr:removeNode is required on that node and jcr:removeChildNodes on the parent node. The distinction is provided in order to reflect implementations that internally model "remove" as a "delete" instead of an "unlink". A repository that uses the "delete" model can have jcr:removeChildNodes in every access control policy, so that removal is effectively controlled by jcr:removeNode.
Fetch hash of authz configuration.
Run authz related actions.