Code::TidyAll::Plugin::YAMLFrontMatter - TidyAll plugin for validating YAML Front Matter
In your .tidyallrc file:
[YAMLFrontMatter] select = **/*.md required_top_level_keys = title layout
This is a validator plugin for Code::TidyAll that can be used to check that files have valid YAML Front Matter, like Jekyll et al use.
It will complain if:
- There's no YAML Front Matter
- The YAML Front Matter isn't valid YAML
- There's a UTF-8 BOM at the start of the file
- The file isn't encoded in the configured encoding (UTF-8 by default)
- The YAML Front Matter is missing one or more configured top level keys
Keys that must be present at the top level of the YAML Front Matter.
The encoding the file is in. Defaults to UTF-8 (just like Jekyll 2.0 and later.)
Please report all issues with this code using the GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/maxmind/Code-TidyAll-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues.
Bugs may be submitted through https://github.com/maxmind/Code-Tidyall-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues.
Mark Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2017 by MaxMind, Inc..
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.