- SEE ALSO
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Code::TidyAll::Plugin::YAMLFrontMatter - TidyAll plugin for validating YAML Front Matter
In your .tidyallrc file:
[YAMLFrontMatter] select = **/*.md required_top_level_keys = title layout
This is a validator plugin for Code::TidyAll that can be used to check that files have valid YAML Front Matter, like Jekyll et al use.
It will complain if:
- There's no YAML Front Matter
- The YAML Front Matter isn't valid YAML
- There's a UTF-8 BOM at the start of the file
- The file isn't encoded in the configured encoding (UTF-8 by default)
- The YAML Front Matter is missing one or more configured top level keys
- The YAML Front Matter contains circular references
Keys that must be present at the top level of the YAML Front Matter.
The encoding the file is in. Defaults to UTF-8 (just like Jekyll 2.0 and later.)
Please report all issues with this code using the GitHub issue tracker at https://github.com/maxmind/Code-TidyAll-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues.
Bugs may be submitted through https://github.com/maxmind/Code-Tidyall-Plugin-YAMLFrontMatter/issues.
Mark Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Rolsky <email@example.com>
Greg Oschwald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright (c) 2019 by MaxMind, Inc.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.