Lemonldap::Handlers::AuthorizationHeader - Plugin for Lemonldap sso system
AuthorizationHeader is the default header builder manager of lemonldap websso framework . see http://lemonldap.sf.net for more infos .
If you want use your own header method you must use PLUGINHEADER parameter like this : in httpd.conf : perlsetvar lemonldappluginheader MyModule
Your module must accept 3 parameters : config (all the hash of config ) , dn and sting of role (profil) . Your module must provide the 'get' and 'forge' methods . Those methods work with SENDHEADER parameter which tells what will be the header (NONE value for no header)
"Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C" by Lincoln Stein & Doug MacEachern - O'REILLY
Copyright (C) 2004 by Eric German & Isabelle Serre
Lemonldap originaly written by Eric german who decided to publish him in 2003 under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.
- This package is under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
- The primary copyright holder is Eric German.
- Portions are copyrighted under the same license as Perl itself.
- Portions are copyrighted by Doug MacEachern and Lincoln Stein. This library is under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
- Portage under Apache2 is made with help of : Ali Pouya and Shervin Ahmadi (MINEFI/DGI)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; version 2 dated June, 1991. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. A copy of the GNU General Public License is available in the source tree; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.