12 May 2011 23:49:49 UTC
- Distribution: PLUTO
- Module version: 1.06
- Source (raw)
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (533 / 94 / 1)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 46.97% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (124.81KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionEKAWAS Edward Kawasand 1 contributors
- and possibly others
- Reverse dependencies
- CPAN Testers List
- Dependency graph
ODO::Parser::XML - Parser for statements serialized to RDF/XML
use ODO::Parser::XML; my $statements = ODO::Parser::XML->parse_file('some/path/to/data.rdfxml'); my $rdf = ' ... rdf xml here ... '; my $other_statements = ODO::Parser::XML->parse(\$rdf);
RDF/XML parser that implements the ODO::Parser interface.
- parse( )
- select_parser( )
This subroutine allows you to select the SAX implementation that is used by this SAX parser. Argument is a scalar string.
The following options are available, but are not limited to:
- XML::LibXML - not actually a SAX engine, but emits SAX events
- XML::LibXML::SAX - a SAX parser provided by XML::LibXML
- XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser - another SAX parser provided by XML::LibXML; the one used by default. Not sure how different it is from XML::LibXML::SAX
- XML::SAX::PurePerl - pure perl implementation; not very efficient.
Copyright (c) 2006 IBM Corporation.
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0 which accompanies this distribution, and is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
1 POD Error
The following errors were encountered while parsing the POD:
- Around line 97:
'=item' outside of any '=over'