- Containers => ArrayRef[Paws::SageMaker::ContainerDefinition]
- REQUIRED CreationTime => Str
- EnableNetworkIsolation => Bool
- REQUIRED ExecutionRoleArn => Str
- REQUIRED ModelArn => Str
- REQUIRED ModelName => Str
- PrimaryContainer => Paws::SageMaker::ContainerDefinition
- VpcConfig => Paws::SageMaker::VpcConfig
- _request_id => Str
Containers => ArrayRef[Paws::SageMaker::ContainerDefinition]
The containers in the inference pipeline.
A timestamp that shows when the model was created.
True, no inbound or outbound network calls can be made to or from the model container.
The Semantic Segmentation built-in algorithm does not support network isolation.
The Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of the IAM role that you specified for the model.
The Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of the model.
Name of the Amazon SageMaker model.
PrimaryContainer => Paws::SageMaker::ContainerDefinition
The location of the primary inference code, associated artifacts, and custom environment map that the inference code uses when it is deployed in production.
VpcConfig => Paws::SageMaker::VpcConfig
A VpcConfig object that specifies the VPC that this model has access to. For more information, see Protect Endpoints by Using an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/sagemaker/latest/dg/host-vpc.html)