- SEE ALSO
- COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
SemanticWeb::Schema::FollowAction - The act of forming a personal connection with someone/something (object) unidirectionally/asymmetrically to get updates polled from
The act of forming a personal connection with someone/something (object) unidirectionally/asymmetrically to get updates polled from. Related actions:
- BefriendAction: Unlike BefriendAction, FollowAction implies that the connection is not necessarily reciprocal.
- SubscribeAction: Unlike SubscribeAction, FollowAction implies that the follower acts as an active agent constantly/actively polling for updates.
- RegisterAction: Unlike RegisterAction, FollowAction implies that the agent is interested in continuing receiving updates from the object.
- JoinAction: Unlike JoinAction, FollowAction implies that the agent is interested in getting updates from the object.
- TrackAction: Unlike TrackAction, FollowAction refers to the polling of updates of all aspects of animate objects rather than the location of inanimate objects (e.g. you track a package, but you don't follow it).
A sub property of object. The person or organization being followed.
A followee should be one of the following types:
A predicate for the "followee" attribute.
Please report any bugs or feature requests on the bugtracker website https://github.com/robrwo/SemanticWeb-Schema/issues
When submitting a bug or request, please include a test-file or a patch to an existing test-file that illustrates the bug or desired feature.
Robert Rothenberg <email@example.com>
This software is Copyright (c) 2018-2020 by Robert Rothenberg.
This is free software, licensed under:
The Artistic License 2.0 (GPL Compatible)