Test::Smoke::Policy - OO interface to handle the Policy.sh stuff.
use Test::Smoke::Policy; my $srcpath = File::Spec->updir; my $policy = Test::Smoke::Policy->new( $srcpath ); $policy->substitute(  ); $policy->write;
I wish I understood what Merijn is doeing in the original code.
Create a new instance of the Policy object. Read the file or take data from the DATA section.
Set the rules for substitutions.
_do_subst() does the substitutions and stores the substituted version as the _new_policy attribute.
_read_Policy() checks the
$srcpath for these conditions:
- Reference to a SCALAR Policy is in
- Reference to an ARRAY Policy is in
- Reference to a GLOB Policy is read from the filehandle
- Other values are taken as the base path for Policy.sh
@ccflags are passed to
Generate the default Policy.sh from a set of ccflags, but be backward compatible.
(c) 2001-2015, All rights reserved.
* H.Merijn Brand <firstname.lastname@example.org> * Nicholas Clark <email@example.com> * Abe Timmerman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
* <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html>, * <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.