Changes for version 0.15_01
- Updated to Module::Install 0.91
- Added a consistent $VERSION across the entire distro
- Removed the optional dependency on Convert::PEM for more consistent downstream packaging (it was pointless to ask since most people don't know what it is anyways).
- Data::Buffer has almost perfect CPAN Testers PASS, so always install it (plus, SSH2 is common now).
- Added some missing dependencies to the Makefile.PL
- Removed the sign(1) and auto_install (which was dangerous)
- Removed all the magic repository tags that would change depending on who was maintaining it.
- Adding missing test_requires for Test.pm and Test::More (I'll migrate the remaining tests away from Test.pm next release)
- Merged the ToDo file into the POD
- Crypt::DSA - DSA Signatures and Key Generation
- Crypt::DSA::Key - DSA key
- Crypt::DSA::Key::PEM - Read/write DSA PEM files
- Crypt::DSA::Key::SSH2 - Read/write DSA SSH2 files
- Crypt::DSA::KeyChain - DSA key generation system
- Crypt::DSA::Signature - DSA signature object
- Crypt::DSA::Util - DSA Utility functions
- BufferWithInt in lib/Crypt/DSA/Key/SSH2.pm UNAUTHORIZED