Changes for version 0.27_02
- Reduced test suite peak memory consumption by 5-10 meg
- Added the 'distinct' alias for the uniq function, for people that like their chained map/grep/sort pipelines with a SQL'ish flavour.
- Expanded test suite for the any() group of functions.
- The any() group of functions now strictly always return scalar boolean true, false and undef to match the XS version.
Changes for version 0.27_01
- Refactored the split test scripts into a common test module to be shared between both the Perl and XS versions.
- Reapply fix for http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=39847 "minmax error: unpredictable results with lists of 1 element"
- List::MoreUtils - Provide the stuff missing in List::Util UNAUTHORIZED