Changes for version 0.15
- Removed live() and added lives_and() after an excellent suggestion from Aristotle
- Default name for throws_ok now has better output when passed exceptions that overload "".
- Refectored t/Exception.t a bit
- Now handles bad exception classes that overload "" without overloading eq (thanks to Mark Fowler for bug report & patch).
- extended _exception_as_string to cover undef and normal exit
- made format of exception display in throws_ok constant with other functions.
- extended _exception_as_string to add appropriate prefix
- Test::Exception - test functions for exception based code