Changes for version 0.18
- feature: added new section "--- no_error_log" which could be used to specify patterns of lines that do not appear in error.log at all.
- feature: added MOCKEAGAIN_VERBOSE, DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES, MOCKEAGAIN_WRITE_TIMEOUT_PATTERN, and LD_PRELOAD to the environments that should be kept through nginx reload and restart.
- doc: added Naxsi and ngx_rds_csv to the user module list in the POD documentation.
- feature: now we can use the environment TEST_NGINX_USE_VALGRIND to specify the valgrind command-line options, when set to 1 or other non-zero numbers, it is effectively equivalent to the value "--tool=memcheck --leak-check=full". To use Valgrind SGCheck to run the tests, just specify the environment TEST_NGINX_USE_VALGRIND="--tool=exp-sgcheck" first.
- feature: added support for environment TEST_NGINX_VERBOSE.
- feature: added support for environment TEST_NGINX_USE_HUP.
- feature: added support for the TEST_NGINX_POSTPONE_OUTPUT environment.
- feature: now we'll retry sending the QUIT signal for at most 5 times when the nginx process is refusing to quit. after 5 trials, KILL signal will be sent.
- feature: exposes the "master_off" API which turns off the nginx master process.
- feature: added new section "--- ignore_response" to test bad responses.
- bugfix: Test::Nginx::Socket will retry 10 times if fail to connect because nginx with valgrind can be very slow to start in some systems.
- feature: added new section name "--- error_log" to test error lines. requested by Piotr Sikora in the last year or so.
- feature: added the TEST_NGINX_EVENT_TYPE environment to specify an event API type (like "epoll" or "select") when running the test suite.
- Test::Nginx::Util in lib/Test/Nginx/Util.pm