Changes for version 1.44_54
- Michael G. Schwern. Moreover, I abandoned the Safe compartement within needs_prereqs and replaced it by a regular expression.
- =head2 December 1998 after 1.43
- Greg Ward <firstname.lastname@example.org> sent me a patch to make read_mirrored_by() user-friendly. Selection of sites is now done in three layers for continents, countries and sites separately.
- Bharat Mediratta <email@example.com> sent in a patch that inserts a '<' file redirector in CPAN::Tarzip::untar which helped him to work with a strangely broken gzip program on his Windows machine. Later Eric Von Zee <firstname.lastname@example.org> sent me a note that there is a version of tar for Windows that doesn't work with pipes at all. Changed that again, so that on windows we uncompress the file and then untar it in another system() call.
- Made a few formatting changes to help cperl-mode.
- =head2 December 1998 after 1.42
Changes for version 1.44_53
- Parsing of the PREREQ_PM in the Makefile fails if the module names contain colons. As my patch to MakeMaker is being questioned, I also back out the code for the future MakeMaker.
Changes for version 1.44_52
- prereqs u to the caller and doesn't contact the queue directly. That way the caller can decide to queue them all and requeue himself what he does. jump_queue now accepts an array of items. Code seems compacter and easier to debug.
- Checking $^O for C</win/i> and not for C<eq "Win32"> because apparently some say Win32, others say MSWin32. Needs to be bugreported to p5p.
- CPAN::Nox - Wrapper around CPAN.pm without using any XS module
- CPAN::Author in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Bundle in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::CacheMgr in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Complete in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Config in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Debug in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Distribution in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Eval in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::FTP in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::FTP::netrc in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Index in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::InfoObj in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Mirrored::By in lib/CPAN/FirstTime.pm
- CPAN::Module in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Queue in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Shell in lib/CPAN.pm
- CPAN::Tarzip in lib/CPAN.pm