Changes for version 1.107 - 2009-03-07
- CGI::Simple::Cookie, fixed bug when cookie had both leading and trailing white space (RT#34314, Ron Savage and Mark Stosberg)
- Accept a comma as well as semi-colon as a cookie separator. This is consistent with CGI.pm as well as RFC 2965, which states: "A server SHOULD also accept comma (,) as the separator between cookie- values for future compatibility." (Mark Stosberg)
- Support cookies which have an equals sign in the value. Ported from CGI.pm (Mark Stosberg)
- Support cookies in which one of multiple values is empty. Ported from CGI.pm (Mark Stosberg)
- Fixed bug when calling unescapeHTML on HTML that wasn't properly escaped in the first place. Thanks to M-Uchino and Mark Stosberg.
- Removed bogus dependency on version.pm.
- Add heuristic to upload to handle the case where no boundary is specified in CONTENT_TYPE. See #14838.