30 May 2003 23:05:51 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (4 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 90.00% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (32.31KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionASCOPE Aaron Straup Cope
Changes for version 1.42
- _ping() method taught to use File::MMagic to determine the image's contenttype. (Image::Magick doesn't always return an 'image/foo-bar' string for an image's 'format'.)
- The 'type' attribute in hash ref returned by import() is deprecated in favour of new 'extension' attribute.
- Added 'contenttype' attribute to hash ref returned by import() method.
- Added requirement for Test::More in Makefile.PL
- Downgraded requirements for Image::Magick to 5.44
- Replaced test.pl with t/import.t
- Updated POD
Modulesmod_perl wrapper for Image::Shoehornmassage the dimensions and filetype of an image
Module Install Instructions
To install Image::Shoehorn, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Image::Shoehorn
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.