Changes for version 0.50_1
- App classname no longer has to be passed to import: $m = T::W::M::C->new(catalyst_app => 'Catty') now works.
- Can now use TWMC two test two different apps in the same perl interpreter due to the above change
- Removed Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux package as it isn't needed any more
- Add 'host' accessor for white-label testing
- Can now test against remote CATALYST_SERVER without having to load the app class
- Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst - Test::WWW::Mechanize for Catalyst