Changes for version 0.51 - 2009-03-16
- Doc updates from thejester
- User agent fixes from ANDREMAR
- Fix bug where redirect was followed on a 500 response
- All remote requests (i.e. CATALYST_SERVER env var) now use our own mechanize object, rather than an unconfigurable one from Catalyst:Test
Changes for version 0.50_2
- Make t/multi_content_type.t handle case when server cant be started, which is almost always due to port in use.
Changes for version 0.50_1
- App classname no longer has to be passed to import: $m = T::W::M::C->new(catalyst_app => 'Catty') now works.
- Can now use TWMC two test two different apps in the same perl interpreter due to the above change
- Removed Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst::Aux package as it isn't needed any more
- Add 'host' accessor for white-label testing
- Can now test against remote CATALYST_SERVER without having to load the app class
- Test::WWW::Mechanize::Catalyst - Test::WWW::Mechanize for Catalyst