Changes for version 0.11 - 2016-08-10
- Ever since 0.09 we haven't been using the XS version at all.
- The reason for this was that due to our intaction with Dist::Zilla we wouldn't define a $VERSION at BEGIN time, and would default to 0.01 as a placeholder, DynaLoader would silently fail to load it, and we'd always use the pure-perl version.
- We now warn on compile-time if we can't load the XS version.
- Document how to use the pure-perl version directly, and make it use the same API, for anyone who's interested in that, e.g. for testing.
- Update the benchmark v.s. Linux::Smaps for its latest version & ours. We're proportionally faster now than when I initially released this.
- Linux::Smaps::Tiny - A minimal and fast alternative to Linux::Smaps
- Linux::Smaps::Tiny::PP in lib/Linux/Smaps/Tiny/PP.pm