Changes for version 3.0 - 2017-08-15
- the exec_server constructor argument is now ignored, fork vs. exec is now decided by availability of AnyEvent::Fork::Early or not.
- experimental support for fetching (but not setting) statement handle attributes: ->stattr.
- use AnyEvent::Fork for process management.
- switch to CBOR::XS and Convert::Scalar for further speed and memory improvements - a loop doing "select 0" is now almost twice as fast, more impressive speedups are expected for larger results. This also considerably simplified the code.
- t/02_sql_lite.t wrongly assumed sqlite doesn't implement instr(), but nowadays, it does.
- added stability canary support.
- no longer load Scalar::Util, Fcntl, Socket and POSIX modules.
- move child code into it's own module, AnyEvent::DBI::Slave.
- no longer load DBI (except in slaves).