AnyEvent::Fork - everything you wanted to use fork() for, but couldn't
AnyEvent::Fork::Early - avoid having to exec another perl interpreter
AnyEvent::Fork::Template - generate a template process from the main program
ProvidesChanges for version 1.2
AnyEvent::Fork::Serve in Fork/Serve.pm
- >fork would not clone, but erase the arguments in the parent (analyzed by Christopher Paulicka).
- mention AnyEvent::Fork::Remote, and how to be compatible to it in the description of the run method.
- AnyEvent::Fork now sets a child watcher for direct children.
- clarify that one might need to set a child watcher.
- explicitly call exit on eof in children, to hide(!) win32 perl bugs. at least the test suite doesn't complain anymore, but the bug is doubtlessly still there.