- AnyEvent::HTTP - simple but non-blocking HTTP/HTTPS client
Changes for version 2.22
- ipv6 literals were not correctly parsed (analyzed by Raphael Geissert).
- delete the body when mutating request to GET request when redirecting (reported by joe trader).
- send proxy-authorization header to proxy when using CONNECT (reported by email@example.com).
- do not send Proxy-Authroization header when not using a proxy.
- when retrying a persistent request, switch persistency off.
- added t/02_ip_literals.t.