Changes for version 1.44 - 2015-07-07
- added Net::SSLeay hint, tested and improved by gleeco.
- fix quoting bug, avoid failure when EXTRA_MODULES contains spaces.
- enable build_requires_install_policy to work around one of the myriad bugs in Module::Build.
- support concurrent access to the DLCACHE.
- install ExtUtils::CBuilder early, to improve chances of succeeding slightly by having a newer version.
- patch ExtUtils::CBuilder::Base::have_compiler to always return false, as ExtUtils::CBuilder blindly builds shared libs on systems that cannot build shared libs and modules relying on it usually fail for similar reasons.
- set LD/CC/LDFLAGS/CFLAGS to work around the endlessly buggy ExtUtils::CBuilder, which incidentally is a byproduct (read: garbage) of Module::Build.
- be more aggressive about post-install patching, to avoid stuff falling through the cracks.
- override MAP_TARGET for ExtUtils::MakeMaker, as some modules provide their own name for the perl binary (which is not what we want).
- update DynaLoader patch for current ExtUtils::MakeMaker.
- App::Staticperl in Staticperl.pm