27 Jul 2014 02:11:11 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Testers (5596 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- 23.37% Coverage
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (35.11KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userBCHOATE Brad Choate
Changes for version 2.13
- Added textile command-line tool submitted by Amir Karger.
- Applied a patch submitted by Serap Kadam for issues with parsing whitespace around '!' characters.
- Applied a patch submitted by Andy Yacomink for handling mixed-case HTML entity names.
- Applied a patch submitted by Andy Yacomink for running some of the inline modifier code as a separate method to allow for a subclass to override/prevent them.
DocumentationTranslate Textile markup language to HTML
ModulesA humane web text generator.
Module Install Instructions
To install Text::Textile, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Text::Textile
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.