ModulesChanges for version 0.18
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate - Use any templating system from within CGI::Application using a unified interface
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Base - Base class for templates
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::ComponentHandler - Embed run modes within a template
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Driver::HTMLTemplate - HTML::Template driver to AnyTemplate
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Driver::HTMLTemplateExpr - HTML::Template::Expr driver to AnyTemplate
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Driver::HTMLTemplatePluggable - HTML::Template::Pluggable driver to AnyTemplate
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Driver::Petal - Petal plugin to AnyTemplate
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate::Driver::TemplateToolkit - Template::Toolkit plugin to AnyTemplate
- Can now use Clone::PP if Clone is not installed. Thanks to Bianka Martinovic (RT #37999). Note that there doesn't appear to be a way to indicate to Module::Build that the module can use either Clone or Clone::PP - that it requires one (but not both) of them. So for now, Clone is still listed as a prerequisite.
- updated Template::Toolkit driver docs to indicate how to use different encodings. Thanks to Shmuel Fomberg (RT #34791).
- removed spurious call to $template->error on Petal templates. Thanks to William McKee (RT #20221).
- Component handler now weakens reference to containing_template, in an attempt to avoid crazy memory usage. Thanks to Dan Horne (RT #18157).
- Changes of interest to module maintainers only:
- t/prereqs-scenarios is now included in the distribution. This is how I simulate the absense of specific modules when running the test suite. For instance, the user may have HTML::Template::Expr installed, but not HTML::Template::Pluggable. Or they may have Clone::PP installed, but not Clone. To test the various prerequisite scenarios, use the included prove-prereqs.pl script: ./misc/prove-prereqs.pl t/prereq_scenarios -Ilib t/ This runs the test suite several times. Each time it simulates a different set of unavailable modules. Adapted from the Perl Hacks book.
- fixed the makedocs script to work with more recent pod2html
- changed noindex to no_index in META.yml