Changes for version 0.08
- Fixed new() to also accept a hash reference. So can do either way now! Pass the hash by reference or pass the hash by value.
- Fixed command() & response() undefined function bug when called by a socket data type in new() and a fatal error was encountered. Solved by not calling the member function in the normal way.
- Added $Net::FTPSSL::ERRSTR to give you access to the error messages generated when you couldn't create a Net::FTPSSL object via new(). Also set when Croak is called even though you had the special perl variable $@ for this. It is also printed to STDERR when Debug is turned on.
- Fixed response() case where the ending message had CR's in it and it was being truncated.
- Fixed response() to detect unexpected EOF: Bug # 43670.
- Now passes Timeout to start_SSL() calls in new().
- Added plain old FTP as option CLR_CRYPT. Just avoids encrypting the command channel. Still doesn't support the CCC command.
- Fixed implicit problem. Turned out to be a bug in choosing the "default" port as well as reading the response to soon. Bug # 28914.
- Exposed all the FTP CMD status constants for public use.
- Added unsupported option SSL_Advanced for Enhancement Request # 44042. Use at your own risk! It's not supported by the developer of Net::FTPSSL.
- Enhanced t/10-complex.t to print the version of Net-FTPSSL being tested and support/test the new functionality. Also now generates a backup copy of the trace log named after the options selected to ease testing of multiple configurations.
- Added xput for avoiding file recognizer issues on the FTPS server side during file transfers. IE the file recognizer picks the file up before the transfer completes. After the rename the file recognizer can safely assume the file transfer has completed without issues.
- Added option in new() to support preserving the timestamps on files transfered between the client & server via get(), put(), uput() & xput(). Works providing the FTPS server supports this functionality.
- Fixed response() timing bug where sysread() sometimes read the results of multiple commands. Ex: the 150 INFO msg for opening the data connection and the 226 transfer complete message. This bug caused FTPSSL to randomly hang when connected to some servers.
- Fixed bug where nlst() hung if it returned zero rows on some servers.
- Removed total from list() since it wasn't always present for all servers and it was the total block size, not the total # of files or bytes returned.
- Fixed list() & nlst() to allow wildcard filters similar to unix "ls" cmd. The only wildcards being "*" or "?".
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class