Changes for version 0.12 - 2009-09-29
- Made some POD changes.
- Fixed so each class instance has it's own file hande so multiple instances won't write to the log file of the last Net::FTPSSL->new() call made with Debug turned on. Also fixed t/10-complex.t to use multiple connections so we can manually verify this is finally corrected.
- Made sure the version of FTPSSL used always gets written out when Debug is turned on. So removed this code from t/10-complex.t as no longer needed.
- Fixed "quit" to close the DebugLogFile, will write to STDERR if anything else is improperly called after "quit" is called!
- Fixed "put" tie file handle problem from Tkt # 49378.
- Added mdtm() & mfmt() to follow FTP specs & exposed _mdtm() & _mfmt() in the POD text, which uses timestamps instead. Per request # 49376. The underscore versions are more user friendly.
- Added size() per request # 49377.
- Minor fixes to 10-complex.t to support new functionality.
- Reorged some older code to make it easier to maintain. Making some blocks of code much smaller and less awkward.
- Fixed xput & xget to delete the dest file before renaming the scratch file. Avoids rare file permission issues when the dest file already exists and the file recognizer is down.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class