Changes for version 0.14 - 2010-01-04
- Added minimum requirement of IO::Socket::SSL v1.08, since I just got word that v0.97 caused Net-FTPSSL to hang! And v1.08 was the release I originally developed Net::FTPSSL with & is easily available for Windows users as a pre-built release. But that release is still pretty old. (IO::Socket::SSL is currently at v1.31 as of this writting.)
- Fixed bug in _common_put() where it didn't actually test the final status message when closing the data connection. So missed a rare failure case.
- Fixed similar bugs in list() & get() as well.
- Caught more list() & nlst() error conditions that returned undef instead of the empty list as documented.
- Added the Server/Port to start of trace file after the version # since not all servers returned this info in their log messagse.
- Net::FTPSSL - A FTP over SSL/TLS class