Changes for version 2.02 - 2018-08-15
- Fixed a few typos in documentation.
- Added support for IDL4 struct inheritance defined by the Building Block Extended Data-Types: In case of STRUCT, the first SUBORDINATES element of may be a reference to a further STRUCT node instead of the reference to quintuplet. In this case, the first element indicates the IDL4 parent struct type of the current struct. The function isnode() can be used for detecting this case. The support for IDL4 struct inheritance is implemented in sub Parse_File_i case $kw eq 'struct'.
- In sub is_elementary_type return early on undefined $tdesc.
- In sub info check for valid $currfile and @infilename before accessing $infilename[$currfile].
- In sub error avoid code duplication by reusing the implemenation of sub info.
- In sub dump_symbols_internal handling of METHOD, pop @arg only if @arg is non empty and $arg[-1] contains the exception list. We need these extra tests because METHODs in VALUETYPEs do not have an exception list as the last element of the SUBORDINATES.
- In sub dump_symbols_internal handling of REMARK nodes, on calling sub dump_comment swap elements of anonymous constructed array: $name comes first, then $subord. (COMMENT nodes use the same layout.)
- CORBA::IDLtree - OMG IDL to symbol tree translator
- CORBA::IDLtree::Cache in lib/CORBA/IDLtree.pm