Changes for version 0.12 - 2012-06-15
- Add : The current portage tree timestamp is now checked during initialization against the one corresponding to the portage tree in use when gentooisms were generated. This works best when POSIX::strptime is installed, but it is not explicitely required in order to keep boostrapping this module easy.
- Chg : The default cpan-to-gentoo version mapping has been changed to the new saner scheme now used by most ebuilds in the default portage tree.
- Chg : When the 'overlay' option is unspecified, it now defaults to the first overlay listed in PORTDIR_OVERLAY.
- Fix : Gentoo versions x.y.z.0 are now rightfully considered greater than x.y.z. Thanks Torsten Veller for bringing this to my attention.
- Fix : Leading zeros in version components of Gentoo versions are now handled correctly. Thanks Torsten Veller for bringing this to my attention.
- Fix : Gentoo versions with a zero as suffix or revision index are now also handled correctly.
- Upd : Update gentooisms.
- Tst : t/99-kwalitee.t will be skipped when only problematic versions of its dependencies are available.
CPANPLUS backend generating Gentoo ebuilds.
Gentoo atom object.
Scope guard object.
Map CPAN distribution names, version numbers and license identifiers to their Gentoo counterparts.
Gentoo version object.