Changes for version 3.02_00
- Workaround case-sensitive filename issues by making equivalent Easy names in easy namespace
- Test scripts - Fixup ssl tests and remove leftover MUTE option
- NOTE: That due to namespace changes (easy->Easy) you must change any existing code to 'use WWW::Curl::Easy' instead of 'use WWW::Curl::easy', but you can still use the WWW::Curl::easy function names until they are removed in a future release.
- Tested on Redhat EL3 (curl 7.10.6) and Mandrake 10.1 (curl 7.13.1)
- WWW::Curl::Form in lib/WWW/Curl/Form.pm