Changes for version 0.25
- Read one molecule at a time using the Chemistry-Mol-0.30 interface.
- New special variable $FH
- Added support for Chemistry::3DBuilder (-3 command-line option)
- Add #line to the generated code so that errors give more meaninful line numbers.
- Fixed parsing bug where the first block used an explicit pattern language
- Restructured Chemistry::Mok to be more object-oriented:
- WARNING: the mok object is now a hash reference instead of an array reference. This may affect derived classes.
- mok - an awk for molecules
- Chemistry::Mok - molecular awk interpreter