Changes for version 1.16
- Changed variable substitution The change involved not "joining" the list of substituted values with the "$LIST_SEPARATOR" value when the "@" is used as the prefix. Now when "@" prefix is used it will insert the referenced values as a list. The $v[x] syntax is still supported, and if no index is given then the first value is still used.
- Added the long missing VARIABLE SUBSTITUTION section. (I thought it was there honest)
- Config::ApacheExtended - use extended apache format config files
- Config::ApacheExtended::Grammar in lib/Config/ApacheExtended/Grammar.pm
- Parse::RecDescent::Config::ApacheExtended::Grammar in lib/Config/ApacheExtended/Grammar.pm