Changes for version 0.057 - 2016-04-18 (TRIAL RELEASE)
- Added support for the SSL_CERT_FILE environment variable.
- Added 'peer' attribute to force a connection to a particular server.
- Added 'connected' method to allow introspection of persistent connections.
- An array reference of redirection result hash references is included in the final response hash reference (but only if redirects occur).
- Because folded headers are obsoleted in the revised RFCs, if CRLF is found in header values followed by one or more spaces, they are all replaced by a single space.
- Per the RFC, control headers are now sent first before other headers (which are sent in arbitrary order).
- Only well-known headers have their case canonicalized; all other headers are sent in the case provided by the user.
- The 'keep_alive' option now also sets the SO_KEEPALIVE option on the underlying socket to help with long-lived, idle connections.
- Request header field values are now validated against the RFC rules (i.e. empty or else space-or-tab separated tokens of printable characters).
- HTTP::Tiny - A small, simple, correct HTTP/1.1 client