Changes for version 0.16 - 2017-04-28
- Stable release containing previous fixes
Changes for version 0.15_03 - 2017-04-04
- Additional patch by Arthur Axel fREW Schmidt (GH#1):
- Use Time::Piece instead of DateTime for date formatting/parsing.
- Avoid parsing the date at all if the user allowed it to be defaulted.
Changes for version 0.15_02 - 2017-03-31
- Additional patch by Steven Hartland (RT#100964):
- Ensures the Host header is always present, as its required.
- Sets the X-Amz-Content-Sha256 when we calculate the payload hash, as certain regions require it.
- Always sets X-Amz-Date to workaround Amazon implementation not abiding by the spec and requiring X-Amz-Date in some regions.
Changes for version 0.15_01 - 2017-03-30
- Patch by Steven Hartland (RT#100964):
- Remove dependency on perl 5.10 features.
- Ensure a date is always present, using X-Amz-Date if present.
- Remove spaces between Credential, SignedHeaders and Signature in the header as per spec.
- Use \x0a line endings as per spec.
- Correctly declare test dependencies (ether) (RT#107308)
- Switch from File::Slurp to File::Slurper (ether) (RT#107310)
- Net::Amazon::Signature::V4 - Implements the Amazon Web Services signature version 4, AWS4-HMAC-SHA256