Changes for version 0.98_06
- Correcting searching Path for firefox on Win32/cygwin Fixing HAR support for previous release
Changes for version 0.98_05
- Adding support for 32 bit Firefox on Win64. Experimenting with reconnecting
Changes for version 0.98_04
- Changing documentation.
Changes for version 0.98_03
- Adding some support for other gecko based browsers, adding support for Firefox 80.
Changes for version 0.98_02
- Improved documentation, included initial waterfox support, renamed ssh-auth command.
Changes for version 0.98_01
- Reworked ssh support, added nightly, developer keys to new method, added same_site support for cookies.
ssh ~/.ssh/authorized_keys command for Firefox::Marionette
Automate the Firefox browser with the Marionette protocol
Represents Firefox Capabilities retrieved using the Marionette protocol
Represents a Firefox cookie retrieved using the Marionette protocol
Represents a Firefox element retrieved using the Marionette protocol
Represents the box around an Element
Represents an base exception class for exceptions for Firefox::Marionette
Represents a 'insecure certificate' exception thrown by Firefox
Represents a 'no such alert' exception thrown by Firefox
Represents a 'no such element' exception thrown by Firefox
Represents an exception thrown by Firefox
Represents a 'stale element reference' exception thrown by Firefox
Contains the HAR Export Trigger extension
Represents a prefs.js Firefox Profile
Represents a Proxy used by Firefox Capabilities using the Marionette protocol
Represents a Marionette protocol response
Represents the timeouts for page loading, searching, and scripts.
Represents the browser window's shape and size