Changes for version 0.08 - 2012-04-12
- Worker interval attribute accept floating seconds (Time::HiRes::sleep).
- Worker interval attribute is documented now.
- Resque - Redis-backed library for creating background jobs, placing them on multiple queues, and processing them later.
- Resque::Encoder - Any::Moose role for encoding Resque structures
- Resque::Failure - Role to be consumed by any failure class.
- Resque::Failure::Redis - Redis backend for worker failures
- Resque::Job - Resque job container
- Resque::Stat - The stat subsystem. Used to keep track of integer counts.
- Resque::Worker - Does the hard work of babysitting Resque::Job's