Changes for version 2.07 - 2008-11-09
- Another VMS test tweak from Craig and additional improvements from Gisle.
Changes for version 2.06_08 - 2008-11-05
- More documentation tweaks from Gisle Aas.
- VMS tweaks courtesy of Craig A. Berry (cpan #40512).
Changes for version 2.06_07 - 2008-10-29
Changes for version 2.06_06 - 2008-10-05
- Documentation improvements, no code changes.
Changes for version 2.06_05 - 2008-10-02
- Introduce make_path() and rm_tree() API extension.
- Remove problematic test revealed by Matt Kraal on QNX (see http://nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/140187)
Changes for version 2.06_04 - 2008-05-13
- Can't use \S+ if a directory name contains a space (which it will may do on Windows (the continuing saga of CPAN #35708)).
Changes for version 2.06_03 - 2008-05-12
- ancestor removal test getting slashed up on Windows (see CPAN #35708).
Changes for version 2.06_02 - 2008-05-12
- Problem on Windows where c:\path\to\dir was not considered to be underneath C:/Path/To (issues of directory separators and case sensitivity). As reported in smoke report http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2008/05/msg1435813.html
Changes for version 2.06_01 - 2008-05-10
- Close directory handle in t/Path.t with closedir (close is close but incorrect). Problem identified with Strawberry Perl.
- File::Path - Create or remove directory trees