Changes for version 0.99999_03
- Made xt/101_solar_terms.t's failing tests TODO. If you know how to fix them, please send me patches.
- use xshelper's STATIC_INLINE
Changes for version 0.99999_02
- Fixed the adjustment on new moons so that it's done in one step instead of looping by adjusting fixed amounts. This caused a significant slow down when calculating new moons that fell in the range of year >= 2020. Reported by nekokak.
- Micro optimize by moving dt_from_moment() to XS.
- Doc Tweaks
Changes for version 0.99999_01
- Renamed from DateTime::Util::Astro to DateTime::Astro
- Rewritten from scratch using MPFR. DateTime::Astro will host ALL astro-related calculations so you only need to link to MPFR once :)
- Moved repository to github