07 May 2008 23:29:28 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (3)
- Testers (25 / 15 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: bsd
- Activity24 month
- Download (35.72KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionDMARTIN Dylan Djos Martinand 1 contributors
- Dylan Martin
Changes for version 0.3.0_01
- if I don't use version.pm I sholdn't require it in my Build.PL
Changes for version 0.3.0_00
- switched from create_makefile_pl('traditional') to create_makefile('passthrough')
- added some OS dection logic to Build.PL
- setresXXX now handles undef values as well as less than 3 args
- updated pod
- added lots more tests
- switched from version.pm to string. Too many of my boxen don't have version installed yet.
- adopted 3 digit with underscore version scheme as mentioned in the version.pm docs.
Modulesinterface to unix saved id commands: getresuid(), getresgid(), setresuid() and setresgid()
Module Install Instructions
To install Unix::SavedIDs, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Unix::SavedIDs
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.