Changes for version 0.0.2 - 2006-12-14
- Now can use without the PP module being installed (although you won't be able to submit to PP or LSF queues, of course).
- PP-related tests are skipped if PP is not installed.
- switched from using FAlite to Bio::SeqIO.
- POD is now complete.
- now checks for BPdeluxe 1.0 before allowing the use of validate_blasts().
- updated README.
- now using Build.PL to auto-generate Makefile.PL and META.yml.
- AlignAid - easily run sequence alignments locally or on a cluster