Changes for version 0.51
- Important changes:
- The preferred way to get RecentChanges is now to pass the CGI the parameter "action=rc", rather than just using the page name "RecentChanges". However, this method will still work for the time being. Similarly, the URL parameter for the RecentChanges RSS feed has changed from "action=rss" to "action=rc;format=rss". Requests for the former will be redirected to the latter.
- New features:
- When trying to view a non-existent node, you will now be presented with a message asking if you want to create that node, rather than a blank page.
- New "summary" metadata field for one-line summaries of nodes:
- Add summary field to RDF as dc:description.
- Show node summary in search results.
- New "format=raw" option for outputting wiki text of a node.
- RSS feed now contains DOAP (http://usefulinc.com/doap) metadata.
- RDF bugfixes:
- Locales, address and summary fields now XML-escaped properly.
- Add "address" field that was missing from the RDF node view.
- Update URL for Dublin Core elements in RDF index view.
- Fix URL in the RSS <channel> element to point to the RSS URL, not the RecentChanges page URL.
- Search bugfixes:
- Fix bug that was breaking coordinate entry fields on search page if lat/lon was being used.
- Fix bug in OpenGuides::SuperSearch that wasn't passing "latitude" and "longitude" values to the search template when a distance search was being done.
- Minor improvements:
- Replace underscores in node names in "redirected from" message with spaces.
- "Redirected from" message now links to a rendered version of the old page rather than the editing view.
- Miscellaneous bugfixes:
- Fix problem with newer Text::Wikiformat and blank nodes.
- Fix bug in navbar template that caused warnings in the tests.
A complete web application for managing a collaboratively-written guide to a city or town.
An OpenGuides helper for CGI-related things.
Handle OpenGuides configuration variables.
An OpenGuides plugin to output RDF/XML.
Search form generation and processing for OpenGuides.
Do Template Toolkit related stuff for OpenGuides applications.
Methods to help test OpenGuides applications.
General utility methods for OpenGuides scripts.