Changes for version 1.32
- CGI::Builder::Conf now accepts a list of configuration files that will be mixed in a final structure
- Deprecated the CGI::Builder::Conf::conf_options now 'conf_mml_options'
- Added the TRIM_BLANKS default option to the CGI::Builder::Conf::conf_mml_options
- Fixed a switch_to bug, which didn't pass any argument to the SH_* handlers
- Bundle::CGI::Builder::Complete - A bundle to install the complete CGI::Builder framework.
- CGI::Builder - Framework to build simple or complex web-apps
- CGI::Builder::Conf - Add user editable configuration files to your WebApp
- CGI::Builder::Const - Imports constants
- CGI::Builder::Test - Adds some testing methods to your build