24 Feb 2002 17:53:31 UTC
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (0)
- Testers (230 / 49 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 0
- License: unknown
- Activity24 month
- Download (11.89KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version
Take me over?The maintainer of this distribution is looking for someone to take over! If you're interested then please contact them via email.
Changes for version 0.17
- It appears that messages no longer need start with a TnefVersion attribute, and a message without this attribute triggered a bug ('datahandle' method called on uninitialized value) found by Randy Diffenderfer.
- Although the MSDN TNEF Stream syntax page makes it look like TnefVersion must be the first attribute if it appears, and MessageClass must be the first or second attribute if it appears, I'm not going to check for this because then my test file has MessageClass as the third attribute.
- Got rid of '_equal' function. The only reason to worry about warnings when comparing undef is if there's a read error, and then a warning ought to be ok anyway.
- Long overdue perltidy format cleanup.
ModulesPerl module to read TNEF files
Module Install Instructions
To install Convert::TNEF, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Convert::TNEF
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.