sqitch - Sane database change management
sqitch-add - Add a database change to the plan
sqitch-add-usage - Sqitch add usage statement
sqitch-bundle - Bundle a Sqitch project for distribution
sqitch-bundle-usage - Sqitch bundle usage statement
sqitch-checkout - Revert, checkout another VCS branch, and re-deploy changes
sqitch-checkout-usage - Sqitch checkout usage statement
sqitch-config - Get and set local, user, or system Sqitch options
sqitch-config-usage - Sqitch config usage statement
sqitch-deploy - Deploy changes to a database
sqitch-deploy-usage - Sqitch deploy usage statement
sqitch-help - Display help for Sqitch and Sqitch commands
sqitch-help-usage - Sqitch help usage statement
sqitch-init - Create a new Sqitch project
sqitch-init-usage - Sqitch init usage statement
sqitch-log - Show database change logs
sqitch-log-usage - Sqitch log usage statement
sqitch-plan - Show planned database changes
sqitch-plan-usage - Sqitch plan usage statement
sqitch-rebase - Revert and redeploy database changes
sqitch-rebase-usage - Sqitch rebase usage statement
sqitch-revert - Revert changes to a database
sqitch-revert-usage - Sqitch revert usage statement
sqitch-rework - Rework a database change
sqitch-rework-usage - Sqitch rework usage statement
sqitch-show - Show object information or change file contents
sqitch-show-usage - Sqitch show usage statement
sqitch-status - Show the current deployment status of a database
sqitch-status-usage - Sqitch status usage statement
sqitch-tag - Create or list tag objects
sqitch-tag-usage - Sqitch tag usage statement
sqitch-verify - Verify deployed database changes
sqitch-verify-usage - Sqitch verify usage statement
sqitchcommands - List of common sqitch commands
sqitchtutorial - A tutorial introduction to Sqitch
sqitchtutorial-mysql - A tutorial introduction to Sqitch change management on MySQL
sqitchtutorial-oracle - A tutorial introduction to Sqitch change management on Oracle
sqitchtutorial-sqlite - A tutorial introduction to Sqitch change management on SQLite
sqitchusage - Sqitch usage statement
ModulesChanges for version 0.983
App::Sqitch - Sane database change management
App::Sqitch::Command - Sqitch Command support
App::Sqitch::Command::add - Add a new change to a Sqitch plan
App::Sqitch::Command::bundle - Bundle Sqitch changes for distribution
App::Sqitch::Command::checkout - Revert, change checkout a VCS branch, and redeploy
App::Sqitch::Command::config - Get and set local, user, or system Sqitch options
App::Sqitch::Command::deploy - Deploy Sqitch changes to a database
App::Sqitch::Command::help - Display help information about Sqitch
App::Sqitch::Command::init - Initialize a Sqitch project
App::Sqitch::Command::log - Show a database event log
App::Sqitch::Command::plan - List the changes in the plan
App::Sqitch::Command::rebase - Revert and redeploy Sqitch changes
App::Sqitch::Command::revert - Revert Sqitch changes from a database
App::Sqitch::Command::rework - Rework a Sqitch change
App::Sqitch::Command::show - Show Sqitch changes to a database
App::Sqitch::Command::status - Display status information about Sqitch
App::Sqitch::Command::tag - Add or list tags in a Sqitch plan
App::Sqitch::Command::verify - Verify deployed Sqitch changes
App::Sqitch::Config - Sqitch configuration management
App::Sqitch::DateTime - Sqitch DateTime object
App::Sqitch::Engine - Sqitch Deployment Engine
App::Sqitch::Engine::mysql - Sqitch MySQL Engine
App::Sqitch::Engine::oracle - Sqitch Oracle Engine
App::Sqitch::Engine::pg - Sqitch PostgreSQL Engine
App::Sqitch::Engine::sqlite - Sqitch SQLite Engine
App::Sqitch::ItemFormatter - Format events and changes for command output
App::Sqitch::Plan - Sqitch Deployment Plan
App::Sqitch::Plan::Blank - Sqitch deployment plan blank line
App::Sqitch::Plan::Change - Sqitch deployment plan tag
App::Sqitch::Plan::ChangeList - Sqitch deployment plan change list
App::Sqitch::Plan::Depend - Sqitch dependency specification
App::Sqitch::Plan::Line - Sqitch deployment plan line
App::Sqitch::Plan::LineList - Sqitch deployment plan line list
App::Sqitch::Plan::Pragma - Sqitch deployment plan blank line
App::Sqitch::Plan::Tag - Sqitch deployment plan tag
App::Sqitch::Role::DBIEngine - An engine based on the DBI
App::Sqitch::Role::RevertDeployCommand - A command that reverts and deploys
App::Sqitch::X - Sqitch Exception class
- Fixed "Use of uninitialized value" in the MySQL engine. Thanks to Jean-Michel REY for the report.
- All tests now protect against failures due to the presence of the `$SQITCH_CONFIG` environment variable (issue #114).
- The installer now respects the `distdir` option to `Build.PL` when searching for existing templates. Important for packaging.
- Fixed the error "Table 'sqitch.changes' doesn't exist" when deploying to a MySQL database that exists but has not been initialized. Thanks to Jean-Michel REY for the report!
- Refactored the handling of the C<--log-only> option so it sets an engine attribute, rather than passing the flag to a whole stack of method calls.
- Fixed "Argument "en_us" isn't numeric" error on Windows.
- Now using `LC_ALL` instead of `LC_MESSAGES` when setting the locale, as the latter is not present on Windows.
- The sqitch-pg RPM now requires DBD::Pg 2.0.0 or higher.
- Improved handling of invalid command names so that the error message is less ambiguous when triggered by a Perl parse error.
- Added `-m` as an alias for `--note`, for you Git folks out there.
- Added exception handling to the Postgres and Oracle engines to avoid unexpected errors when deploying to a database that has not been deployed to before.
- Updated detection of an uninitialized database to double-check with the engine that it really thinks it's uninitialized, not just that the "changes" table is missing. This should catch the case where the database has its own "changes" table unrelated to Sqitch.
- Added `--open-editor` option (and aliases) to the `add` and `rework` commands. This option will open the newly-added change scripts in the preferred editor. Thanks to Thomas Sibley for the patch!