- MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks - Mason callback support via Params::CallbackRequest.
Changes for version 1.10
- Code moved over from MasonX::ApacheHandler::WithCallbacks, which is deprecated. Differences from that class are as follows.
- Callback handling code from MasonX::ApacheHandler::WithCallbacks has been migrated to Params::CallbackRequest.
- Code from MasonX::CallbackHandler has been migrated to Params::Callback.
- MasonX::CallbackTester has been removed, since it isn't necessary in a non-mod_perl environment.
- Params::CallbackRequest::Exceptions supplies the exceptions thrown by Params::CallbackRequest, since that module is not strictly connected to Mason.
- Changed the request_args() accessor from MasonX::CallbackHandler to params() in Params::Callback, to reflect the idea that this is a generic parameter-triggered callback architecture.
- Replaced the ah() accessor, since the callback controller isn't a Mason ApacheHandler anymore, with cb_request() in Params::Callback.
- Added cb_request() accessor to MasonX::Interp::WithCallbacks.
- Replaced the "exec_null_cb_values" parameter from MasonX::ApacheHandler::WithCallbaks, which had defaulted to true, with "ignore_nulls" in Params::CallbackRequest, which defaults to false.
- Added Params::CallbackRequest notes() interface, which copies all notes to the Mason request notes() interface before the request executes.