Changes for version 2.028
- added docs about using proxies
- Nahant now supported
- final slashes in main directory listing of a tarball may or may not be there. thanks to Stephen More for the patch.
- added patch to enable LWP support the various proxy environment variables. Thanks to Christophe Beauregard (firstname.lastname@example.org>from Canada for providing this one-liner
- More general fetch method validator.
- Allow cached URLs detected from CPAN to still auto-sniff out the author information from the URL. Ex: cpan2rpm Class::AccessorOB
- this fixes rt.cpan.org ticket #11606 regarding a broken --description. Thanks to Bill Williams for reporting this.
A Perl module packager