Changes for version 0.02 - 2008-03-22
- rewrote the module API to be more "async"
- made it possible to respond to requests asynchronously in C<BS::HTTPD>.
- added lots of example scripts
- BS::HTTPD - A simple lightweight event based web (application) server
- BS::HTTPD::Appgets - Some utility functions for web applications
- BS::HTTPD::HTTPConnection - A simple HTTP connection for request and response handling
- BS::HTTPD::HTTPServer - A simple and plain http server
- BS::HTTPD::Request - A web application request handle for BS::HTTPD
- BS::HTTPD::TCPConnection - This class handles basic TCP input/output
- BS::HTTPD::TCPListener - A TCP listener