Changes for version 0.14_02 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- BREAKING CHANGES
- Carp::Always enabling via import() - that means "use Carp::Always" works, but not "use Carp::Always ()"
- Carp::Always disabling via unimport() - That means disabling can be done with "no Carp::Always"
- Carp::Always doesn't use BEGIN and END blocks anymore
Changes for version 0.14_01 ( TRIAL RELEASE )
- Tighter regex to suppress " at FILE line LINE.\n" RT#96561
- Tests for edge cases of warn () and die ()
- Carp::Always - Warns and dies noisily with stack backtraces