Changes for version 1.18 - 2009-06-10
- The forking restarter was not waiting for the child to exit, which could lead to a race condition. If the old child did not exit before the new child tried to bind to its socket, it would find the old child blocking the port it wanted.
- More fixes for the Win32 restarter. It was effectively ignoring all command-line options except those related to the restarter itself.
- Catalyst::Devel - Catalyst Development Tools
- Catalyst::Helper - Bootstrap a Catalyst application
- Catalyst::Restarter - Uses File::ChangeNotify to check for changed files and restart the server
- Catalyst::Restarter::Forking - Forks and restarts the child process
- Catalyst::Restarter::Win32 - Uses Proc::Background to manage process restarts
- Module::Install::Catalyst - Module::Install extension for Catalyst
- Catalyst::Module::Install in lib/Module/Install/Catalyst.pm