Changes for version 1.30
- Fixed the MD5 function for hashsums containing \0
- Fixed some compile warnings with recent gcc.
- Fixed do_httpx3:
- Don't add additional Host: headers if it's already given
- Omit the :$port suffix for standard ports
- Thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limit the chunk size when reading with tcp_read_all to 0x1000. This fixes various rt tickets.
- Added patch to allow session caching
- Mike McCauley and Florian Ragwitz maintain this module now
Perl module that lets SSL (HTTPS) sockets be handled as standard file handles.
Perl extension for using OpenSSL